These terms and conditions create a contract between you and DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully. To confirm your understanding and acceptance of the Agreement, click “Agree.”
- INTRODUCTION TO OUR SERVICES
This Agreement governs your use of DOCSUN BioMed Ltd.’s services (“Services”), through which you can get, license, or subscribe to content, Apps (as defined below), and other in-app services (collectively, “Content”). Content may be offered through the Services by DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. or a third party. Our Services are available for your use in your country or territory of residence (“Home Country”). By creating an account for use of the Services in a particular country or territory you are specifying it as your Home Country. To use our Services, you need compatible hardware, software (latest version recommended and sometimes required) and Internet access (fees may apply). Our Services’ performance may be affected by these factors.
- USING OUR SERVICES PAYMENTS, TAXES, AND REFUNDS
You can acquire Content on our Services for free or for a charge, either of which is referred to as a “Transaction.” Each Transaction is an electronic contract between you and DOCSUN BioMed Ltd, and/or you and the entity providing the Content on our Services.) When you make your first Transaction, we will ask you to choose how frequently we should ask for your password for future Transactions. If you enable Touch ID for Transactions, we will ask you to authenticate all Transactions with your fingerprint, and if you enable Face ID for Transactions, we will ask you to authenticate all Transactions using facial recognition.
DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. will charge your selected payment method (such as your credit card, debit card, gift card/code, or other method available in your Home Country) for any paid Transactions, including any applicable taxes. If you have also added it to your DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. Wallet, DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. may charge your selected payment method in DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. Wallet using DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. Pay. If we cannot charge your selected payment method for any reason (such as expiration or insufficient funds), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts, and we will attempt to charge the payment method again as you may update your payment method information. If you pre-order Content, you will be charged when the Content is delivered to you (unless you cancel prior to the Content’s availability). In accordance with local law, DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. may update information regarding your selected payment method if provided such information by your financial institution.
All Transactions are final. Content prices may change at any time. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of Content, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement of the Content or refund of the price paid, as determined by DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. From time to time, DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. may refuse a refund request if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behavior that entitles DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. to a corresponding counterclaim.
Using our Services and accessing your Content may require an DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. ID. An DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. ID is the account you use across DOCSUN BioMed Ltd’s ecosystem. Use of Game Center is subject to this Agreement and also requires a Game Center account. Your account is valuable, and you are responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and security. DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. is not responsible for any losses arising from the unauthorized use of your account. Please contact DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. if you suspect that your account has been compromised.
DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. IDs for persons underage can be created by a parent or legal guardian using Family Sharing or by an approved educational institution.
- SERVICES AND CONTENT USAGE RULES
Your use of the Services and Content must follow the rules set forth in this section (“Usage Rules”). Any other use of the Services and Content is a material breach of this Agreement. DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. may monitor your use of the Services and Content to ensure that you are following these Usage Rules.
- All Services:
– You may use the Services and Content only for personal, commercial purposes (except as set forth in the App Store Content section below).
– DOCSUN BioMed Ltd’s delivery of Services or Content does not transfer any commercial or promotional use rights to you, and does not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the copyright owners.
– Manipulating play counts, downloads, ratings, or reviews via any means — such as (i) using a bot, script, or automated process; or (ii) providing or accepting any kind of compensation or incentive — is prohibited.
– It is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage Content once downloaded. We encourage you to back up your Content regularly.
– You may not tamper with or circumvent any security technology included with the Services.
– You may access our Services only using DOCSUN BioMed Ltd’s software, and may not modify or use modified versions of such software.
– Video Content requires an HDCP connection.
- Audio and Video Content Sales and Rentals:
– You can use Digital Rights Management (DRM)-free Content on a reasonable number of compatible devices that you own or control. DRM-protected Content can be used on up to five computers and any number of devices that you sync to from those computers.
– Content rentals are viewable on a single device at a time, and must be played within 30 days, and completed within 48 hours of the start of play (stopping, pausing or restarting does not extend this period).
- App Store Content:
– The term “Apps” includes apps and app clips for any DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. platform and/or operating system, including any in-app purchases, extensions (such as keyboards), stickers, and subscriptions made available in such apps or app clips.
– Individuals acting on behalf of a commercial enterprise, governmental organization or educational institution (an “Enterprise”) may download and sync non-Arcade Apps for use by either (i) a single individual on one or more devices owned or controlled by an Enterprise; or (ii) multiple individuals on a single shared device owned or controlled by an Enterprise. For the sake of clarity, each device used serially or collectively by multiple users requires a separate license.
– If your subscription ends, Apps downloaded via DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. will no longer be accessible to you..
You may be limited in the amount of Content you may download, and some downloaded Content may expire after a given amount of time after downloaded or first played. Certain Content may not be available for download at all.
You may be able to redownload previously acquired Content (“Redownload”) to your devices that are signed in with the same Docsun BioMed Ltd. ID (“Associated Devices”).
The Services and certain Apps may allow you to purchase access to Content or Services on a subscription basis (“Paid Subscriptions”). Paid Subscriptions automatically renew until cancelled in the Manage Subscriptions section of your account settings. We will notify you if the price of a Paid Subscription increases and, if required, seek your consent to continue. You will be charged no more than 24 hours prior to the start of the latest Paid Subscription period. If we cannot charge your payment method for any reason (such as expiration or insufficient funds), and you have not cancelled the Paid Subscription, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts, and we will attempt to charge the payment method as you may update your payment method information. This may result in a change to the start of your next Paid Subscription period and may change the date on which you are billed for each period. We reserve the right to cancel your Paid Subscription if we are unable to successfully charge your payment method to renew your subscription. Certain Paid Subscriptions may offer a free trial prior to charging your payment method. If you decide to unsubscribe from a Paid Subscription before we start charging your payment method, cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the free trial ends.
If you start a free trial to a Paid Subscription offered by Docsun BioMed Ltd. as Content provider (an “DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. Paid Subscription”) and cancel before it ends, you cannot reactivate the free trial.
When your Paid Subscription to any Service ends, you will lose access to any functionality or Content of that Service that requires a Paid Subscription.
- CONTENT AND SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Terms found in this Agreement that relate to Services, Content types, features or functionality not available in your Home Country are not applicable to you unless and until they become available to you. Certain Services and Content available to you in your Home Country may not be available to you when traveling outside of your Home Country.
- THIRD-PARTY DEVICES AND EQUIPMENT
If you use our Services on a non-Docsun BioMed Ltd-branded device, you may not be able to access all features or Content types. Terms in this Agreement relating to unavailable features or Content types are not applicable to you. If you later choose to access our Services from an DOCSUN BioMed Ltd-branded device, you agree that all terms of this Agreement will apply to your use on such device. Additionally, certain Services may require, direct, or suggest you use third-party equipment in some circumstances and/or for certain activities; such use is subject to the terms and conditions of such equipment and should be made in accordance with the applicable manufacturer’s instructions.
- YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO OUR SERVICES
Our Services may allow you to submit or post materials such as comments, ratings and reviews, pictures, videos, and podcasts (including associated metadata and artwork). Your use of such features must comply with the Submissions Guidelines below, which may be updated from time to time. If you see materials that do not comply with the Submissions Guidelines, please use the Report a Concern feature. You hereby grant DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use the materials you submit within the Services and related marketing, and DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. internal purposes. DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. may monitor and decide to remove or edit any submitted material.
Submissions Guidelines: You may not use the Services to:
– post any materials that (i) you do not have permission, right or license to use, or (ii) infringe on the rights of any third party;
– post objectionable, offensive, unlawful, deceptive, inaccurate, or harmful content;
– post personal, private or confidential information belonging to others;
– request personal information from a minor;
– impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another person, or entity;
– post or transmit spam, including but not limited to unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or informational announcements;
– post, modify, or remove a rating or review in exchange for any kind of compensation or incentive;
– post a fake rating or review;
– plan or engage in any illegal, fraudulent, or manipulative activity.
- PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATION FEATURES
The Services may recommend Content to you based on your downloads, purchases and other activities. You may opt out from receiving such personalized recommendations for some Services in your account settings.
Some recommendation features may require your permission before they are turned on. If you turn on these features, you will be asked to give DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. permission to collect and store certain data, including but not limited to data about your device activity, location, and usage. Please carefully read the information presented when you turn on these features.
- IN-APP PURCHASES
Apps may offer content, services or functionality for use within such Apps (“In-App Purchases”). In-App Purchases that are consumed during the use of the App (for example, virtual gems) cannot be transferred among devices and can be downloaded only once. You must authenticate your account before making In-App Purchases – separate from any authentication to obtain other Content – by entering your password or using Touch ID or Face ID. You will be able to make additional In-App Purchases for fifteen minutes without re-authenticating unless you’ve asked us to require a password for every purchase or have enabled Touch ID or Face ID.
- APP MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. is responsible for providing maintenance and support for DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. Apps only, or as required under applicable law. App Providers are responsible for providing maintenance and support for Third Party Apps.
- APP BUNDLES
Some Apps may be sold together as a bundle (“App Bundle”). The price displayed with an App Bundle is the price you will be charged upon purchasing the App Bundle. The App Bundle price may be reduced to account for Apps you have already purchased or acquired, but may include a minimum charge to complete the App Bundle.
- LICENSED APPLICATION END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Apps made available through the App Store are licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to each App is subject to your prior acceptance of either this Licensed Application End User License Agreement (“Standard EULA”), or a custom end user license agreement between you and the Application Provider (“Custom EULA”), if one is provided. Your license to any DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. App under this Standard EULA or Custom EULA is granted by DOCSUN BioMed Ltd, and your license to any Third Party App under this Standard EULA or Custom EULA is granted by the Application Provider of that Third Party App. Any App that is subject to this Standard EULA is referred to herein as the “Licensed Application.” The Application Provider or DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. as applicable (“Licensor”) reserves all rights in and to the Licensed Application not expressly granted to you under this Standard EULA.
- Scope of License: Licensor grants to you a nontransferable license to use the Licensed Application on any DOCSUN BioMed Ltd-branded products that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules. The terms of this Standard EULA will govern any content, materials, or services accessible from or purchased within the Licensed Application as well as upgrades provided by Licensor that replace or supplement the original Licensed Application, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a Custom EULA. Except as provided in the Usage Rules, you may not distribute or make the Licensed Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not transfer, redistribute or sublicense the Licensed Application and, if you sell your DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. Device to a third party, you must remove the Licensed Application from the DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. Device before doing so. You may not copy (except as permitted by this license and the Usage Rules), reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent that any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open-sourced components included with the Licensed Application).
- Consent to Use of Data: You agree that Licensor may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals—that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Licensed Application. Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.
- Termination. This Standard EULA is effective until terminated by you or Licensor. Your rights under this Standard EULA will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of its terms.
- External Services. The Licensed Application may enable access to Licensor’s and/or third-party services and websites (collectively and individually, “External Services”). You agree to use the External Services at your sole risk. Licensor is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any third-party External Services, and shall not be liable for any such third-party External Services. Data displayed by any Licensed Application or External Service, including but not limited to financial, medical and location information, is for general informational purposes only and is not guaranteed by Licensor or its agents. You will not use the External Services in any manner that is inconsistent with the terms of this Standard EULA or that infringes the intellectual property rights of Licensor or any third party. You agree not to use the External Services to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or defame any person or entity, and that Licensor is not responsible for any such use. External Services may not be available in all languages or in your Home Country, and may not be appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to use such External Services, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. Licensor reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, disable or impose access restrictions or limits on any External Services at any time without notice or liability to you.
- NO WARRANTY: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE LICENSED APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LICENSOR OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED APPLICATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall Licensor’s total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Licensed Application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Licensed Application was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Licensed Application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S.-embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or Entity List. By using the Licensed Application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, missile, or chemical or biological weapons.
- The Licensed Application and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
- Except to the extent expressly provided in the following paragraph, this Agreement and the relationship between you and DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You and DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California, to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement. If (a) you are not a U.S. citizen; (b) you do not reside in the U.S.; (c) you are not accessing the Service from the U.S.; and (d) you are a citizen of one of the countries identified below, you hereby agree that any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement shall be governed by the applicable law set forth below, without regard to any conflict of law provisions, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the state, province or country identified below whose law governs:
If you are a citizen of any European Union country or Switzerland, Norway or Iceland, the governing law and forum shall be the laws and courts of your usual place of residence.
Specifically excluded from application to this Agreement is that law known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR CERTAIN CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIRD PARTIES
- CARRIER MEMBERSHIP
Where available, you may be offered to purchase a Service membership from your wireless carrier (a “Carrier Membership”). If you purchase a Carrier Membership, your carrier is the merchant of record, which means that you acquire the Service license from your carrier, which will bill you for the cost of your Service membership, but the Service is provided by DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. Your purchase relationship with the carrier is governed by the carrier’s terms and conditions, not this Agreement, and any billing disputes related to a Carrier Membership must be directed to your carrier, not DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. By using a Service through a Carrier Membership, you agree that your carrier may exchange your carrier account information, telephone number and subscription information with DOCSUN BioMed Ltd, and that DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. may use this information to determine the status of your Carrier Membership.
- MISCELLANEOUS TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL SERVICES
- CONTRACT CHANGES
DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to add new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed acceptance thereof.
- THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS
DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. is not responsible or liable for third party materials included within or linked from the Content or the Services.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Services, including but not limited to Content, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implement the Services, contain proprietary information and material that is owned by DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Services for personal, noncommercial uses in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. You agree not to modify, rent, loan, sell, or distribute the Services or Content in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Services in any manner not expressly authorized.
The Docsun BioMed Ltd. name, the DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. logo, , App Store, , and other DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. in the U.S. and other countries throughout the world. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks.
Unless otherwise noted, Services and Content provided by DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. are © Docsun BioMed Ltd. Inc. and its subsidiaries.
If you believe that any Content available through the Services infringe a copyright claimed by you, please contact DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. at the following locations:
- TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION OF SERVICES
If you fail, or DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. may, without notice to you: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or your DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. ID, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. ID up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) terminate your license to the software; and/or (iii) preclude your access to the Services.
DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. further reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (or any part or Content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIABILITY LIMITATION
DOCSUN BIOMED LTD. DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME DOCSUN BIOMED LTD. MAY REMOVE THE SERVICES FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, CANCEL THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME, OR OTHERWISE LIMIT OR DISABLE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OR ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY DOCSUN BIOMED LTD) PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO CASE SHALL DOCSUN BIOMED LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME COUNTRIES, STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH COUNTRIES, STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, DOCSUN BIOMED LTD’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT SUCH LIMITATION IS PERMITTED BY LAW.
DOCSUN BIOMED LTD. SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE DOCSUN BIOMED LTD. FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
DOCSUN BIOMED LTD. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE DOCSUN BIOMED LTD. FROM ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT ACQUIRED OR RENTED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
DOCSUN BIOMED LTD. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA CHARGES YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD DOCSUN BIOMED LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY DOCSUN BIOMED LTD. AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL NOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM DOCSUN BIOMED LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN YOU, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF DOCSUN BIOMED LTD’S CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
- STATUTORY EXCEPTIONS FOR PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS
If you are a qualified public educational or government institution and any part of this Agreement, such as, by way of example, all or part of the indemnification section, is invalid or unenforceable against you because of applicable local, national, state or federal law, then that portion shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable, as the case may be, and instead construed in a manner most consistent with applicable governing law.
- GOVERNING LAW
Except to the extent expressly provided in the following paragraph, this Agreement and the relationship between you and DOCSUN BioMed Ltd, and all Transactions on the Services shall be governed by the Global Data Protection ACT ,the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You and Docsun BioMed Ltd. agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California, to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement. If (a) you are not a U.S. citizen; (b) you do not reside in the U.S.; (c) you are not accessing the Service from the U.S.; and (d) you are a citizen of one of the countries identified below, you hereby agree that any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement shall be governed by the applicable law set forth below, without regard to any conflict of law provisions, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the state, province or country identified below whose law governs:
If you are a citizen of any European Union country or Switzerland, Norway or Iceland, the governing law and forum shall be the laws and courts of your usual place of residence.
Specifically excluded from application to this Agreement is that law known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
- OTHER PROVISIONS
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements with respect to the same subject matter between you and DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, third-party software, or additional services such as the Volume Purchase Program. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. DOCSUN BioMed Ltd’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such or any other provision. DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Services. Your use of the Services may also be subject to other laws. Risk of loss for all electronically delivered Transactions pass to the acquirer upon electronic transmission to the recipient. No DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. employee or agent has the authority to vary this Agreement.
DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. may notify you with respect to the Services by sending an email message to your email address or a letter via postal mail to your mailing address, or by a posting on the Services. Notices shall become effective immediately. DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. may also contact you by email or push notification to send you additional information about the Services.
You hereby grant Docsun BioMed Ltd. the right to take steps DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement. You agree that DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any data and/or information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as DOCSUN BioMed Ltd. believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to DOCSUN BioMed Ltd’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Services and/or Content, and/or a third-party claim that your use of the Services and/or Content is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights).
Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or guardian to ensure that the child and parent or legal guardian understand it.